Study in Germany
Uttara Sector 9 |Ad Creation: 2017-12-07 11:19:01 | Ref: Ad-0t1N61
- Marketing by
- Postal Code
- Tk 8,00,000
- Study in Germany
Why study in Germany?
Most university in Germany doesn't charge any tuition fees so you can get a European degree without paying tuition fees.
You can study business, engineering, life science, natural science, agriculture, environmental science etc.
Part time job:
As a student you can do part-time job 180 half days during your study and at the time of vacation you are allowed to work for the full time.
Permanent residence permit:
After finished your study you must not back your home country like other countries, you will get 1 years of time to find a suitable job for you. Usually less than 1 year after graduation students find a job. If you live in Germany 3 years and have a work contract with a company you will get permanent residence permit but you must stay 181 days in Germany otherwise your permanent residence permit will be cancel.
- Here is a list of documents required for study in Germany:
• Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc. ( Score - 6/6.5)
• Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme )
• Without IELTS (German Language preparatory Course).
• Two academic references ( Recommendation Letter )
• One / Two references from employers (where applicable)
• Passport sized photographs
• Statement of Purpose (Motivation Letter)
• Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
• Block Accounts Certificate (Financial arrangement of Living Cost)/ Visa applying time.
For more details, please contact or visit us at -
- GLOBAL VISA CONSULTANT LTD
- Amin Tower, Flat # B1(2nd Floor),
- House # 4,Road # 1/A, Sector # 9,
- Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- (Near House Building of Uttara and Opposite of Mascot Plaza).
Skype ID: globalvisa.consultant
(Govt. Approved License No: 01-14859)
Do you like this Ad? Call: 01959597802
Similar Ads for You